Friday, August 1, 2014

New Co-Rep for our Region

Hello from your new co-representative for Kentucky Tennessee SAQA region. My name is Sharon Buck and I live in east TN. I am excited about being your representative but scared to death too hoping that I can do a great job for you. SAQA offers us so many resources, I want us to try to take advantage of as many of them as we can. I will be sending out newsletters and I hope you will email me with all your news about shows in your area, great places you love to find fabric, art you are doing, your blog or website, or anything pertaining to our art quilt world. It will be fun to get to know everyone and find out more about what you are doing. I have not used this blogger page before so I will have to figure things out as I go along. I do have a website and blog myself with weebly, and invite all to stop by for a visit! sharonbuckart.weebly.com

No comments:

Post a Comment