Sunday, June 7, 2015

Wonderful Opportunities in Chattanooga

Mark your calendar, September 16-19 2015. That's American Quilt Society week in Chattanooga! Can't wait to check out all those beauties. Looking for some volunteers to man a table for SAQA to tell everyone about our great group. Please contact me at buckhotelcarsonsprings@gmail.com if you can come and help for a few hours.
David Taylor's swan with babies quilt is just so awesome. Look at this video where he tells us some about his process:
I have to admit I have been too intimidated to try entering an AQS show but what the heck? I think I will try....
Maybe this video will give you the inspiration you need too!
Sharon Buck
KY-TENN Regional Rep SAQA
sharonbuckart.weebly..com
etsy.com/worldinaraindrop

No comments:

Post a Comment